WEEKLY EQUITY NEWSLETTER 15TH APRIL TO 20TH APRIL 2019
The benchmark indices ended higher on Friday with Nifty ended above 11,600 level.At close, the Sensex was up 160.10 points at 38767.11, while Nifty was up 46.80 points at 11,643.50. About 1355 shares have advanced, 1138 shares declined, and 153 shar
The benchmark indices ended higher on Friday with Nifty ended above 11,600 level.At close, the Sensex was up 160.10 points at 38767.11, while Nifty was up 46.80 points at 11,643.50. About 1355 shares have advanced, 1138 shares declined, and 153 shares are unchanged.
Shares of IT major, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Infosys ended flat ahead of their March quarter earnings to be released later today.
GAIL, ITC, Maruti Suzuki, Cipla and Zee Entertainment were among major top gainers on the Nifty, while losers were Indiabulls Housing Finance, IOC, Bajaj Finance, L&T and Tata Motors.Among the sectors, auto and FMCG indices led the gainers with 1 percent gain followed by IT, pharma and bank.
RITES order book up by 27.5% during FY19: RITES order book has substantially improved from Rs 4818 crore as on 31St March 2018 to Rs.6142 crore at the end of the FY19 (accounts for the FY19 are under audit). Company has secured more than 300 projects/contracts including extension in scope of projects during FY19.
Motherson Sumi Systems shares fell over a percent intraday after British investment firm HSBC maintained its buy call on the stock but slashed price target to Rs 170 from Rs 233 per share."Our target price factors in slower car market & rupee appreciation against euro," said the brokerage which also cut earnings estimates by 15-30% to factor in that weaker domestic & global car markets.
According to HSBC, Q4 could be another slow quarter for the auto ancillary company but FY20/21 would be strong. "We are positive on longer term and company will benefit from rising role of auto component suppliers."
NIFTY TOP GAINERS/LOOSERS:-
Recommendation: - Nifty is UP 46.75 point close at 11,643.45. AROON INDICATOR shows sell single. So, tradercan make their position sell below 11,600.00 TGT- 11,500/11,350/11,150 SL -11,750.
CNX BANK NIFTY
Recommendation: - Nifty bank UP 152.45 point close at29938.55.BOLLINGER BANDS INDICATOR shows sell below. So, the trader can make their position sell below 29900 TGT- 29700/29450/29150 SL 30,200.00.
CALL OF THE WEEK:-
RECOMMENDATION – AS YOU SEEN IN THE CHARTS THAT KLINGER SHOWS BUY SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN MAKE THEIR POSITION ABOVE 174 TG-178 /184/190 SL-167
RECOMMENDATION – AS YOU SEEN IN THE CHARTS THAT AROON SHOWS BUY SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN MAKE THEIR POSITION ABOVE 308 TG-313/319/326 SL-299
• All the material information relating to IA has been made available at our website. All clients are requested to visit our website for further information. We are registered as Investment Adviser and we do not have any disciplinary history. For our T&C, please visit the website. We do not have any affiliations with any other intermediaries
• All the pricing charged for services are listed on our website and clients are requested to kindly ensure that the same prices are being charged from them. We do not have any distribution or execution services
• We do not recommend any stock broker to our clients neither do we offer any Portfolio Management Services
• Our proprietor do not operate any trading or Demat account
• All the calls recommended are based on proper technical and fundamental analysis and all the material information pertaining to the advice provided is listed on website. Also track records are updated daily so that clients can check the performance of our calls
• Whenever we shall come across any warnings, disclaimers in documents, advertising materials relating to an investment product, we always disclose such information to our clients so that they can take an informed decision.
" We help people to achieve their dreams! "
Today Hit Calls
The GRS Solution & Investment Advisor
The GRS Solution & Investment Advisor provides you Trading tips, calls about the Indian Stock Markets with intense analysis done by our Team of Analysts. We have been providing valuable Tips to our clients through various methods.
We aim to achieve higher returns on our customer investments. customer's trust and provide them with the finest Indian Stock Market Tips.
Why Choose Us?
Innovation. Speed. Deeper understanding. Decreased complexity. Lower cost. Those are big promises from the company. But we really deliver.
To provide an information resource to the business community across the globe.
To have a reliable presence around the globe by catering service to Traders of all TRADING EXCHANGE.