WEEKLY EQUITY NEWSLETTER
3th Jan 2020 to 10TH Jan 2020
• FDC share price touched a 52-week high of Rs 222, rising more than 5 percent in the morning trade on January 3 after the company received the good manufacturing practice (GMP) certificate from the UKs health regulator.The UKs Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency also continued with its approved status for the companys two facilities in Verna, Goa.
• SBI, Union Bank: The State Bank of India (SBI) and Union Bank of India are looking to sell their non-performing loans totalling Rs 2,836 crore to banks, asset reconstruction companies and other financial institutions.
• ONGC: The company on January walked away with all the seven oil and gas blocks on offer in the latest bid round that saw just eight bids coming in.
• TVS Motor Company: The company reported a 14.67 percent decline in total sales to 2,31,571 units in December 2019.
• IIFL Securities share price locked in 5 percent upper circuit on January 3 as Rakesh Jhunjhunwala bought stake in the stocks through a bulk deal.Rakesh Jhunjhunwalas RARE Enterprises bought 27,84,879 shares of IIFL Securities through a bulk deal on BSE on January 2, data available with the exchange showed.
• JSW Energy has entered into an agreement with JPVL on January 2, 2020, to restructure the principal outstanding amount of Rs 751.77 crore, owed by JPVL to the company, JSW Energy said in a BSE filing.An amount of Rs 351.77 crore to be converted into equity shares of JPVL at par value of Rs 10 each.
• Hero MotoCorp: The countrys largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp on January 2 reported a 6.41 percent decline in total sales at 4,24,845 units in December 2019.
• The share price of RITES climbed 3 percent in the morning trade on January 3, a day after the railways consultancy firm said it secured a Rs 77.57-crore work from the Bangladesh government.In a regulatory filing on January 2, the company said, "RITES has secured a major work of project Management Consultancy from the Government of Bangladesh amounting to USD 14.01 Million (Rs 99.94 crore) in relation to 4-laning of National Highway in Bangladesh. RITES is a lead partner in the JV arrangement and will receive $10.88 million (Rs 77.57 crore) out of the total consultancy fee of $14.01 million (Rs 99.94 crore)."
NIFTY TOP GAINERS/LOOSERS
Recommendation: - NIFTY IS AT ALL TIME HIGH TECHNICAL CHART SHOW HANGING MAN PATTERN BREAKOUT AND MOVING AVERAGE CHANNEL INDICATORE SHOW SELL SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN SELL BELOW 12200 TGT -12150 TG-12100 TG -12050 SL-12270
Recommendation: - BANK NIFTY IS AT ALL TIME HIGH TECHNICAL CHART SHOW DARK CLOUD COVER PATTERN WITH UP-TREN LINE BREAKOUT AND MOVING AVERAGE CHANNEL INDICATORE SHOW SELL SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN SELL BELOW 32100 TGT -32000 TG-31900 TG -31800 SL-32250
CALL OF THE WEEK:-
RECOMMENDATION – AS YOU SEEN IN THE CHARTS THAT BREAKOUT UP-TREND LINE AND UP-TRENDLINE WITH MOVING AVERAGE SHOW SELL SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN SELL BELOW 268 TGT 262 TGT 256 TG 250 SL 277
RECOMMENDATION – AS YOU SEEN IN THE CHARTS THAT MFSL MAKING ROUNDING BOTTOM PATTERN WITH DOWN-TREND LINE BREAKOUT SHOWS BUY SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN MAKE THEIR POSITION BUY ABOVE 565 TGT- 575 TG-585 TG- 595 SL 550
Its views and tips by experts its a study of market we present and we dont assure you happen, its a predictions, and website or its management dont responsible for it. TheGRSsolution.com advises users to get Register with company - THE GRS SOLUTION and trade with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
" We help people to achieve their dreams! "
I am working with The GRS Solution from more than 2 years. No doubt in terms of return, and their intraday call they are awesome. They help me to recover my loss. If you want to earn and gain Knowledge so they are very helpful.Mr.Naveen Gupta
Appreciate the effort and technical capabilities of the GRS Solution researcher When I started here, getting pretty average researcher and made losses but my reserch manager has managed to steer my portfolio from loss to Profit!Mr. Prashant Mathkar