WEEKLY EQUITY NEWSLETTER
17th Jan 2020 to 24TH Jan 2020 Piramal Enterprises sells DRG business to Clarivate Analytics for $950 mn, Piramal Enterprises on Friday said it has signed an agreement for the sale of its Decision Resources Group (DRG) business to US-based Clarivat
- Piramal Enterprises sells DRG business to Clarivate Analytics for $950 mn, Piramal Enterprises on Friday said it has signed an agreement for the sale of its Decision Resources Group (DRG) business to US-based Clarivate Analytics for $950 million (over Rs 6,745 crore).This divestment is expected to be completed by end of February 2020, Piramal Enterprises (PEL) said in a statement.PEL DRG Dutch HoldCo BV, a 100 per cent subsidiary of the company, has signed a definitive agreement for the sale of DRG to Clarivate Analytics plc for a consideration of $950 million.
- Vodafone Idea on the edge after SCs AGR verdict; Jio may gain most, Jio is adding 8-9 million customers every month, so hitting the magic number could take 16-18 months, It does not require a big reach of the imagination to make out who will be the biggest beneficiary of the Supreme Court refusing to review on Thursday its earlier judgment on adjusted gross revenue (AGR). First comes Reliance Jio and at number two is Bharti Airtel.
- RIL climbs 2.5% ahead of Q3 results; GRM expected to see a slight fall, Shares of Reliance Industries (RIL) climbed over 2.5 per cent in the intra-day session on Friday ahead of its December quarter (Q3FY20) results which is scheduled to be released later in the day.
- Jubilant FoodWorks may still be a tasty bite for investors as stock gains. The stock of Westlife Development (Westlife), which runs the McDonalds chain in the southern and western parts of the country, has always enjoyed premium valuation over its only listed peer — Jubilant FoodWorks (Jubilant). However, despite a higher base, the latters robust growth potential is likely to provide impetus to its valuation.
- Bharti Airtel stock price surged 5 per cent to hit 26-month high of Rs 499 on the BSE on Friday amid expectations that the telecom company is poised for strong market share gain.The stock of the countrys largest integrated telecommunications company was trading at its highest level since November 2017. It is 6 per cent away from its all-time high level of Rs 527, touched on October 2007.
- Dishman Carbogen“The board approved the buy-back of equity shares by the Company from open market through stock exchange mechanism for amount not exceeding Rs 72 crore at a price not exceeding Rs 150 per share,” Dishman Carbogen Amcis said in an exchange filing.
NIFTY TOP GAINERS/LOOSERS
Recommendation: -NIFTY IS AT ALL TIME HIGH TECHNICAL CHART SHOW NIFTY MAKING ROUNDING TOP PATTERN AND MOVING AVERAGE CHANNEL INDICATORE SHOW SELL SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN SELL BELOW 12240 TGT -12190 TG-12140 TG -12090 SL-12310
Recommendation: - BANK NIFTY IS DOWN MAKING TRIPLE TOP PATTERN AS TECHNICAL CHART SHOW WITH MOVING AVERAGE CHANNEL INDICATORE SHOW SELL SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN SELL BELOW 31680 TG-31580 TG -31480 TGT- 31380 SL-31800
CALL OF THE WEEK:-
RECOMMENDATION – AS YOU SEEN IN THE CHARTS THAT RELIANCE GAP-UP OPEN MAKING ROUNDING BOTTOM FORMATION WITH RESISTANCE BREAKOUT SHOW BUY SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN BUY BELOW 1585 TGT 1610 TGT 1635 TG 1655 SL 1530
RECOMMENDATION – AS YOU SEEN IN THE CHARTS THAT BERGER PAINT IS AT ALL TIME HIGH AND BULLISH TREND CANDLE HIGH BREAKOUT SHOWS BUY SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN MAKE THEIR POSITION BUY ABOVE 565 TGT- 575 TG-585 TG- 595 SL 550
Its views and tips by experts its a study of the et we present and we dont assure you happen, its a prediction, and website or its management dont responsible for it. TheGRSsolution.com advises users to get Register with the any - THE GRS SOLUTION and trade with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
" We help people to achieve their dreams! "
I am working with The GRS Solution from more than 2 years. No doubt in terms of return, and their intraday call they are awesome. They help me to recover my loss. If you want to earn and gain Knowledge so they are very helpful.Mr.Naveen Gupta
Appreciate the effort and technical capabilities of the GRS Solution researcher When I started here, getting pretty average researcher and made losses but my reserch manager has managed to steer my portfolio from loss to Profit!Mr. Prashant Mathkar