WEEKLY EQUITY NEWSLETTER
31TH JAN TO 07TH FEB 2020 Hyundai Motor India (HMIL) is expected to roll out a mass-market electric vehicle product in two to three years. The company expects the second half of the year to show improvement in the domestic market and while there a
- Hyundai Motor India (HMIL) is expected to roll out a mass-market electric vehicle product in two to three years. The company expects the second half of the year to show improvement in the domestic market and while there are concerns about the comparatively higher price for the BS-VI models, there might also excitement among the customers on the new technology, said Tarun Garg, director, sales and marketing division, HMIL.
- Bharti Airtel on Friday said its name has now been removed from the denied entry list for non-fulfillment of export obligation under an export promotion scheme."We are actively engaged with the authorities to complete the formalities and provide additional documents for the closure of the remaining cases," the company said in a statement. Anil Agarwal-led Vedanta Ltd on Friday said it is implementing the resolution plan for the acquisition of insolvent Ferro Alloys Corporation Limited (FACOR) approved by the Cuttack bench of National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Vedanta Limited will acquire management control and as per approved resolution plan, as it will hold 100 percent of the paid-up capital of FACOR, Vedanta said in a regulatory filing. Through the NCLT route Vedanta Ltd had recently acquired insolvent Electrosteel Ltd.
- Bullet motorcycle maker Royal Enfield today announced the end of production of 500cc motorcycles for the domestic market. Royal Enfield Classic, Bullet, and Thunderbird 500cc motorcycles will be available for retail in India only till March 31, while continuing to be sold in global markets, the company said.
- FMCG major Hindustan Unilever on Friday reported a jump of 11.9% in consolidated net profit at Rs 1,616 crore for the quarter ended December 2019, compared to Rs 1,444 crore in the corresponding period last year. Sales of products in the December quarter came in at Rs 9,696 crore compared to Rs 9,357 crore a year ago.
- FMCG major Hindustan Unilever on Friday reported a jump of 11.9% in consolidated net profit at Rs 1,616 crore for the quarter ended December 2019, compared to Rs 1,444 crore in the corresponding period last year.
- Sales of products in the December quarter came in at Rs 9,696 crore compared to Rs 9,357 crore a year ago.
NIFTY TOP GAINERS/LOSERS
Recommendation: - BANK NIFTY IS DOWN TECHNICAL CHART SHOW TRIPLE TOP PATTERN BREAKDOWN AND NOW ITS MAKING DIAMOND PATTERN WITH MOVING AVERAGE INDICATOR SHOWS SELL SINGLE. SO, TRADER CAN MAKE THEIR POSITION SELL BELOW 30900 TG-30800 TG-30700 TG-30600 SL- 31050
CALL OF THE WEEK:-
RECOMMENDATION – AS YOU SEEN IN THE CHARTS THAT SHOWS IRCTC BULLISH TREND AT ALL TIME HIGH AND PIVOT INDICATOR GIVING BUY SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN MAKE THEIR POSITION BUY 1235 TG- 1260 TG-1285 TG-1305 SL 1200
RECOMMENDATION – AS YOU SEEN IN THE CHARTS THAT PRESTIGE BREAKOUT TRENDLINE SHOWS BUY SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN MAKE THEIR POSITION BUY ABOVE 391 TG- 400 TG- 409 TG- 418 SL 380
Its views and tips by experts its a study of the market we present and we dont assure you happen, its a prediction, and website or its management dont responsible for it. TheGRSsolution.com advises users to get Register with the company - THE GRS SOLUTION and trade with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
" We help people to achieve their dreams! "
Today Hit Calls
The GRS Solution & Investment Advisor
The GRS Solution & Investment Advisor provides you Trading tips, calls about the Indian Stock Markets with intense analysis done by our Team of Analysts. We have been providing valuable Tips to our clients through various methods.
We aim to achieve higher returns on our customer investments. customer's trust and provide them with the finest Indian Stock Market Tips.
Why Choose Us?
Innovation. Speed. Deeper understanding. Decreased complexity. Lower cost. Those are big promises from the company. But we really deliver.
To provide an information resource to the business community across the globe.
To have a reliable presence around the globe by catering service to Traders of all TRADING EXCHANGE.