WEEKLY EQUITY NEWSLETTER
Suzuki Motor Corp reported on Friday an 11 percent fall in third-quarter operating profit to its lowest in roughly three years as vehicle sales in Japan, Pakistan and Thailand slipped, while demand in India, its biggest market, stayed weak. Japans fo
- Suzuki Motor Corp reported on Friday an 11 percent fall in third-quarter operating profit to its lowest in roughly three years as vehicle sales in Japan, Pakistan and Thailand slipped, while demand in India, its biggest market, stayed weak. Japans fourth-largest automaker posted an operating profit of 51.8 billion yen ($471.34 million) for the October-December quarter, its lowest since the March 2016 quarter and down from 58 billion yen a year ago. It was below an average profit forecast of 58.4 billion yen from nine analysts according to Retinitis data.
- Realty major DLF on Friday reported 55 percent year-on-year growth in profit before tax in the third quarter of FY20 at Rs 368.6 crore, compared to Rs 237.5 crore posted in the corresponding period last year. Its net profit stood at Rs 335.15 crore in the year-ago period. The total income fell 36 percent to Rs 1,533.34 crore in the third quarter of 2019-20 from Rs 2,405.89 crore in the corresponding period the previous year, DLF said. Despite the fall in income, the companys net profit increased due to an exceptional gain of Rs 231 crore during the December quarter. DLF declared an interim dividend of Rs 1.20 per share.
- Shares of Welspun Corp were trading higher for the fifth straight day, rallied 16 percent to Rs 230, on the BSE on Friday after it reported a robust result for the quarter ended December 2019 (Q3FY20). The stock of the construction & engineering company was trading at its highest level since December 2010. In the past five trading days, the stock soared 37 percent, as against a 4 percent rise in the S&P BSE Sensex. The company’s consolidated earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization (Ebitda) jumped 79 percent year on year (YoY) at Rs 371 crore for Q3FY20. Ebitda margin, too, improved to 12.8 percent from 8.63 percent in the year-ago quarter.
- Shares of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail rose 4 percent to its all-time high level of Rs 264 on the BSE on Friday in an otherwise subdued market after the company reported impressive December quarter results (Q3FY20). The stock of the Aditya Birla Group Company surpassed its previous high of Rs 263, touched on January 1, 2016. In the past three trading days, it has gained 15 percent, against 1 percent rise in the S&P BSE Sensex. The company’s standalone profit before tax (PBT) during the quarter jumped 58 percent year on year (YoY) at Rs 111 crore against Rs 70 crore in the year-ago quarter. Revenue grew by 12 percent at Rs 2,562 crore on YoY basis. Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization (Ebitda) margin improved to 8.9 percent in Q3FY20 from 8.2 percent in Q3FY19.
- The IL&FS group has received approvals for a claim worth Rs 707 crore, for its ILFS- Fagne Songadh Expressway project. With this, total claim approvals for the group now stands at Rs 2,700 crore. "The NHAI Conciliation Committee has approved a claim worth Rs 707 crore for the expressway," said a person with direct knowledge of the development. The person added the approval was given a couple of weeks back. The Union ministry of road transport and highways in March 2019 formulated a new set of guidelines for resolution of projects, which were incomplete or stalled for various reasons.
NIFTY TOP GAINERS/LOOSERS
Recommendation: - NIFTY IS VOLATILE AT TRENDLINE WITH RESISTANCE TECHNICAL CAHRT SHOW NIFTY MAKING BEARISH ENGULDING CANDLE PATTERN FINDING BREAKOUT AT 12060 WITH MOVING AVERAGE INDICATOR SHOWS SELL SINGLE. SO, TRADER CAN SHORT THEIR POSITION SELL BELOW 12060 TG-12000 TG-11940 TG-11880 SL- 12130
Recommendation: - NIFTY BANK IS VOLATILE AT TRENDLINE WITH RESISTANCE TECHNICAL CAHRT SHOW BANK NIFTY MAKING BEARISH HARAMI CANDLE PATTERN FINDING BREAKOUT AT 31100 WITH MOVING AVERAGE INDICATOR SHOWS SELL SINGLE. SO, TRADER CAN SHORT THEIR POSITION SELL BELOW 31100 TG-31000 TG-30900 TG-30800 SL- 30700
CALL OF THE WEEK:-
RECOMMENDATION – AS YOU SEEN IN THE TECHNICAL CHART THAT SBILIFE TAKING RECOVERY FORM TRENDLINE WITH SUPPORT SHOWS BUY SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN MAKE THEIR POSITION BUY ABOVE 950 TG- 970 TG-990 TG-1010 SL 925
RECOMMENDATION – AS YOU SEEN IN THE CHARTS THAT ESCORTS BULLISH TREND CANDLE PATTERN BREAKOUT SHOWS BUY SIGNAL SO TRADER CAN MAKE THEIR POSITION BUY ABOVE 877 TG- 890 TG- 915 TG- 930 SL 860
Its views and tips by experts its a study of the market we present and we dont assure you happen, its predictions, and website or its management dont responsible for it. TheGRSsolution.com advises users to get Register with the company - THE GRS SOLUTION and trade with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
" We help people to achieve their dreams! "
Today Hit Calls
The GRS Solution & Investment Advisor
The GRS Solution & Investment Advisor provides you Trading tips, calls about the Indian Stock Markets with intense analysis done by our Team of Analysts. We have been providing valuable Tips to our clients through various methods.
We aim to achieve higher returns on our customer investments. customer's trust and provide them with the finest Indian Stock Market Tips.
Why Choose Us?
Innovation. Speed. Deeper understanding. Decreased complexity. Lower cost. Those are big promises from the company. But we really deliver.
To provide an information resource to the business community across the globe.
To have a reliable presence around the globe by catering service to Traders of all TRADING EXCHANGE.